Wednesday, August 16, 2017

How to Unsubscribe from Emails

Hello Parents of First Graders,


I hope you are all having a tremendous summer! I want to thank you so much for making the last 5 years at Rolling Hills AMAZING! I am looking forward to my sixth as we continue full day. I hope your children will help guide and set great examples for the new kindergarten class.

I appreciate you following this blog but understand that kindergarten has come and gone. If you have a kindergartner joining for the upcoming year, please keep your email address up-to-date. If you do not, you can unsubscribe to this blog by going to the bottom of any class website email and click the unsubscribe now button.

Please email me if you have any questions how to do this! Thank you again for everything!! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Michelle Korn

No comments:

Post a Comment