Tuesday, November 24, 2015

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Dear Families,

I do not have enough words to express how truly blessed and thankful I am to have the job that I do. Everyday, you trust me to spend 6 hours with your child(ren), filling them with knowledge, morals, love and most importantly laughter. It brings a smile to my heart when I tell the kids about these breaks and they "boo" because they want to come to school. Best teacher moments ever!

I am extremely thankful for each of your children and the personalities they bring into our kindergarten group. They share their stories, jokes, brains, tears and smiles with me daily and I couldn't ask for a better place to spend so much of my time.

I also thank each and every one of YOU! You have been the light in these children's lives and have made them who they are today. YOU show them your love consistently, even when it is difficult. YOU are and always will be their first teacher and for that I THANK YOU!

Please enjoy this time off with your children and have a very HAPPY and BLESSED THANKSGIVING!

Mrs. Korn

No comments:

Post a Comment